Day 06 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Quote Mister Tony: "Now Dewey, he was a freaky guy."
So Ive told myself I need to write more, not cause I think Im going to be a writer, but because Im doing squat creatively.
So this is my story of the day.
So I get home from the grocery store, put all my stuff away, yada yada.
Then I decide to eat cause Im hungry from looking at all the tasty food in the store. So I pull out a can of beans with pork and artificial molasses, cause the only good beans to eat are the molassesy pork ones.
And I fight with the can opener to open it up, and dump it in a bowl.
Now, when the can said it was beans with pork and molasses, I thought there would be lots of beans and some little chunks of pork or bacon, good stuff. Instead, all the beans come out with a clump and then a square chunk of pork falls out of the can.
I just look at it, and then at the can.
It was a exactly square chunk of ham with different layers and stuff, like they exacto knifed it off the cooked pig. Which I guess they do, on second thought.
But they werent lying, that can did contain beans and pork.
ok this is an overview of my day.
So I got up and got pretty and all that. Then i went to my first class which was reference fundamentals. The teacher is a mrs noreen james and she seems alright. Theres a classroom opposite her class which is the private lab for library students, and B. of buisness keeps trying every semester to take away. We justify our ownage of the lab by hiring a 2nd year student to "keep an accurate inventory of the books" which are really just old teaching books that our teachers make us cite.
People in my class are a real mix, there are 41 of us, just barely enough chairs in teh room. 5 old people, 12 nerdy young girls with glasses and buckteeth, one comedian, and the rest are normal people. My friend of the day's name was Jason, and he was thin and pale and when i saw him i thought he had diabetes cause he looked so sickly. Turns out he's lactose intolerent. So we ate lunch together and tried to brave the mass of people in the bookstore together and then went to futureshop together because i need printer ink. I later made friends with one of the old people, a woman of 50ish who thought her USB stick was a keychain until i showed her how it worked. She was quite pleased after that. the comedian guy is actually a comedian and he's loud and noisy while the rest of everyone is so quiet you can hear crickets chirp.
After that was intro to info management which was taught by tony fell. he was wearing glasses and a buttonup shirt, but also a leather jacket and a tie with neon lizards on it, which tells me that his class will be fun indeed. He likes to talk.
After the two hour lunch break was Buisness computing, which is basically 'how to use microsoft programs'. Its taught by a dude with a big floofy beard named Darwin. He totally wins points for best name ever. He showed us how to log in, which is the computer extent some people are capable of.
I haveno textbooks other than a $150 textbook for buisness computing,, which i guess i;ll have to get since it has a code in it for some assignment we'll have to do eventually. Ew.
Tomorrow is Web Development and Collection Development, both in the afternoon.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
pearls all the way
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
that stupid one with jessica alba having the hots for penguins
4. What is your favourite TV show?
csi before grisome left
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
pad thai or chkn noodle soup
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favourite CD at moment?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. Favourite sandwich
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favourite item of clothing?
|long glamorous evening gowns|
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
14. Favourite brand of clothing?
15. Where would you retire to?
don't know. somewhere nice i hope
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
none are memorable
17. Favourite sport to watch?
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
22. What is your shoe size?
Enzo my fake cat. Named after reboot naturally
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I just bought lipstick
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
26. How are you today?
27. What are your favourite sweets?
28. What is your favourite flower?
brown eyed susans
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
30. What is your full name?
NOT TELLING PEDO
31. What are you listening to right now?
devins video game
32. What was the last thing you ate?
33. Do you wish on stars?
can\t see them here in toronto
34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
35. How is the weather right now?
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
37. Favourite soft drink?
DR PEPPER ROKX MA SOX
38. Favourite restaurant?
39. Real hair colour?
40. What was your favourite toy as a child?
bunny my bunny
41. Summer or winter?
42. Hugs or kisses?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
44. Coffee or tea?
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
46. When was the last time you cried?
47. What is under your bed?
i don't even want to look
48. What did you do last night?
|played maple. cried. was hormonal. didn't shower.|
49. What are you afraid of?
50. Salty or sweet?
51. How many keys on your key ring?
2 pluys a bottle opener
52. How many years at your current job?
53. Favourite day of the week?
54. How many towns have you lived in?
something high like 15
55. Do you make friends easily?
56. How many people will you send this to?
57. How many will respond?
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I think I look different than I actually do
2. I have dreams where I'm flying with scales and wings in a storm and its hard to fly and when I wake up the wing muscles that I don't have ache like I excerisezed them too much.
3. I'm slowly not caring about my spelling anymore.
4. I have a collection of really cool leatherbound journals and drawing pads that I don't ever use
5. Because I've always hated journaling because when I'm writing I'm thinking about what I'm going to think when I read it in the future and how stupid I'll think I am now
6. My new laptop has really tiny shift keys so I always hit caps lock instead of shift and then i have to retype everything
7. Baby eels are called elvers and are born in the mediteraian, where they cross the atlantic and end up in moats in england.
8. I'm starting to feel like I want something warm and special to grow in my womb.
9. I am also disgusted at these warm maternal feelings and I know I sure as hell can't have a baby for years yet.
10. I resent that I can't have a cat because I move around so much
11. i haven't lived anywhere for longer than 6 months since I was 18.
12. I bite my nails way too much, and I found giving myself manicures helps because I spend so much time doing the blasted french tip that I don't want to ruin it.
13. I hate girls that do their nails fancy.
13. That also reminds me, I hate porn stars that have the really long nails.
14. I collect things like rubber mats and broken glasses for use in future costumes that will probably never see the light of day.
15. I like sleeping.
16. I have very few actual real life go to dinner friends. Most friends are online and we'll probably never meet.
17. I can't sleep touching my bf when I go to sleep but if I'm sleeping and he comes to bed I'll snuggle him out of it
18. I have insanely bad blood flow to my feet so they are always cold. Therefor the temperature should always be set on tropical.
19. I dream of being rich some day through a lottery so I can do what I want for my life, instead of what brings in money.
20. I'm eating once a day in order to be able to pay rent.